13936 FREMONT PINES LANE, LOS ALTOS HILLS
From the moment of arrival, this home exudes an ambiance of inspired beauty. Enlivened by the sound of falling water, a gated entrance opens to a magnificent villa custom designed with chic Santa Barbara style. Reclaimed rustic beams in towering cathedral ceilings lead the eye upward, while antiqued limestone or Australian eucalyptus floors and plaster walls unify the home’s three levels. Located on just over one acre, the home has 6 bedrooms, an office, gym, 6 full baths plus 2 half-baths, and includes a full apartment perfect for staff or extended family. The home’s floor plan is ideal for entertaining with a well-designed flow from the indoor to outdoor spaces. Energy efficiency and an eco-friendly design permeate the home with solar-powered electricity, EV wiring in the garage, and high-quality synthetic lawn. As a finishing touch, the home’s close-in location – less than one mile from the Village – is absolutely premier and also offers close proximity to Silicon Valley tech centers, making this home both convenient and peaceful.
AT A GLANCE
• Custom Santa Barbara villa less than one mile to the Village
• Architecture by Torin Knorr, renowned for many celebrity homes
• 6 bedrooms, office, gym, 6 full baths, and 2 half baths
• Approximately 8,491 square feet of living space
(not verified by APR)
– First floor: 4,336.50 sq. ft.
– Second floor: 1,572.25 sq. ft.
– Basement: 2,582.25 sq. ft.
• Australian eucalyptus hardwood floors and plaster walls throughout
• Private apartment with full kitchen, ideal for extended family
• Beautiful grounds with eco-friendly synthetic lawn, putting green, and gazebo with spa
• Attached 2-car and 1-car garages with w
• Approximately 1.02 acres (not verified by APR)
• Top-rated Los Altos schools: Bullis Elementary, Egan Junior High, Los Altos High (buyer to confirm enrollment)